View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 07:48 PM   #26
kikikaren
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyNacho View Post
You may or may not get one of those. Some glitch with some process that's part of the new website they launched Sept. 1, except that it didn't. Some people are getting UPS notificiations. Some people got their release night orders (orders placed after 10pm EST on the 15th) never having received a shipping notice at all. I ordered on the 15th at about 1020pm EST and have no word on my parcel, though others who have ordered after me have received theirs.

For a while, tracking info was available in your account, but is apparently hit or miss for the time being as well.
It's not the new website. This has been an ongoing issue for years. Scroll back about 80 pages after doing a search on here and you'll find thread after thread after thread after thread complaining of this issue for years.

OP, Gina K products are fabulous and they stand behind their products. They also answer the phone and are knowledgeable about their products if you call with a question or issue. I've called them on Friday after close to business because a stamp set I ordered had a small defect. I left a message and figured they'd just call me back Monday. Nope. They called me the next morning and had a new perfect stamp set in my hands on Monday. Now that's seriously fantastic customer service!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!