View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 11:50 AM   #1
stampinjewelsd
Proud Fan Club Member

Default MFT World Card Making Day

It's World Card Making Day! A day to celebrate hand made cards and the personal connections they create between family and friends. It's also a great day to get together with our stamping friends!

We hope you can join us for some stamping time today. Most of the MFT Design Team will be stamping at some point in time today. We will be popping in and out of this thread throughout the day to chat.

What are YOUR plans for today? Are you getting together with friends or are you enjoying some quiet time stamping at home? Are you working on a specific project or are you just going to see where the inspiration takes you? Be sure to share your creations with us today!

Need a little inspiration to get started today?

Our WSC sketches are a fabulous starting point for creating cards. You will find all the WSC Sketches at this link.

MFT Wed. Sketch Challenge Master List

You still have time to participate in our current WSC Sketch. You could be the winner of a $20.00 Gift Voucher.

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/fo...a-t559769.html

Have you created a card for our Guest Designer Contest? The deadline is quickly approaching and you don't want to miss out on your chance at this fabulous prize!

Win Over $200 in MFT Products! Be the Next MFT Guest Designer! - October

Halloween will be here before you know it! Here are some Halloween and Fall samples to get your creative mojo flowing.

MFT Halloween Gallery
MFT Fall Gallery

How about getting a head start on your Christmas/Holiday cards? I know it's hard to believe but Christmas is right around the corner. Yikes! If you are looking for a bit of MFT Christmas Inspiration, check out our Christmas gallery.

MFT Christmas Gallery

We look forward to hearing about your plans for today and we can't wait to see what you create!

Last edited by stampinjewelsd; 10-04-2012 at 11:43 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!