View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 11:32 AM   #471
SybilMcC
October Swapper of the Month 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by prairiejen View Post
This past weekend I....Friday night, cleaned the house. Saturday dh and I went to the cabin to lay a new laminate floor, looks nice. Sunday came home and made roastbeef and gingerale recipe in the crock pot. Today I managed to staple the pad of my index finger by holding the stapler backwards and slamming it into the wall. I've never stapled my finger before, it really really hurt. Taking it out was the worst.
Oh, Jen, I am sorry that happened to you. I feel your pain. I stapled my thumb to a chair one time. Through the nail and the tip of the thumb. I thought my #2 son would have a spell of some sort. I sent him to the bathroom for something to catch the bleeding and he brought me one little square of toilet tissue and wanted to call his daddy home from work. I sent him to the kitchen for a screwdriver and got myself loose and patched it up and he was just pale. He wasn't worth anything the rest of the day. If it hadn't hurt so much it would have been funny. I did call the doctor to see if I needed a tetanus booster but I was up to date. It finally healed but for a while it stuck out like a sore thumb. I couldn't resist saying that.
So are you up to date on all your shots? Be careful, puncture wounds aren't good.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!