View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 08:33 AM   #7
contrapat
Die Cut Diva

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmo View Post
Another SCORE! Checked at another Tues. Morning store in my area. Not only did they have more of the TH Texture Fades, they also had the some of the TH movers and shapers Sizzix dies. Again they were older dies, but well worth the $3.99 price. (Ornament, Gingerbread Man, Joy, Love, Wish, mini openings, and more...)

Plus in the ad for the sale that starts on Tuesday (Sept. 4th) they have pp packs 25sheets for $1.99 and up. They have had Graphic 45, MM, and American Crafts papers in the past.

While others might wonder why you would want 25 sheets of the same pp. I love them! I use them when making booklets and albums for other people. Using a few of the same pp throughout a scrapbook really brings it together. I also use them for projects with my students. At $1.99 a pack it helps stretch my classroom budget.
If you're a card maker, you may be making a bunch of the same cards. I LOVE the packs of papers I often find at Tuesday Morning! Sometimes I even go to the store on the other side of town to buy more if I can get it!