View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 06:13 AM   #36
Cynamom
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by EHeeger View Post
I'm glad Sabrina is coming back. I loved her and thought she was eliminated WAY too soon, as did a great number of people. I still wish that Kyle was coming back too but the public has spoken. I'm just not sure Louis is the right pro for her, he's VERY good but I just don't see them meshing as well. Then again, she was on when Mark wasn't a complete @ss.

I just saw today that Maks and Derek have announced that they will NOT be returning to the show after this season. This saddens me quite a bit. I love them both!

I haven't really watched the last few seasons because there have been other things on tv that I wanted to watch more. I will be watching as much of this season as possible, as long as the cable company allows me to "go back." Again, there are other things on that I wish to watch more. Now that Maks and Derek will be leaving, I don't see me watching it again.
Ugh. That is BAD news! I love Derek! He, Louis and Julianne were my faves now they will all be gone. I know Louis is coming back this season, but wonder if it's just for one? From what I remember, it was the choice of DWTS big shots not to have him back... he wanted to come back.

I know, there's so much stuff on TV I want to watch that it gets hard to fit it all in. I've been watching The Voice at the same time as DWTS so I've set The Voice to record and will watch DWTS. I don't mind watching some of the stuff on On Demand (I have Comcast), but the thing there is you can't fast forward through commercials!! That's really annoying. Plus, you don't always know when they will put it up. The do re-run The Voice on Saturdays but I'm not always home at the time they do, but I suppose I could record it on Saturdays if it came to that. I don't want to miss DWTS, so that would be my first priority on recording. And then here comes Grey's Anatomy for me this week, LOL!

Fun but stressful!