View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 08:48 PM   #174
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Talking Hello Sept Scrappers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary_Pat419 View Post
Anyone hanging around today?
I absolutely can't believe it's the 24th already ... whew! This month flew by. I wished I was scrapping today but I went to the March of Dimes Walk for Babies Annual Charity Walk this morning. It was really nice event. I was on a team w/ a friend whose DGS was in NICU for several monthes. He was on one of the posters. It was also held at the zoo so it was a fun walk.

This afternoon I joined a Photography Club and it was Sept Meeting. It was fun too, different. I think I'm going to like it because they have challenges to get you out taking pictures ... preferably in the Park System since it's sponsored by the County Parks but you don't have to. This month is "barns" as the theme so that will be neat to see what I can come up with. Now that the kids don't live at home, figured I needed to find more photo opportunities, LOL!

I have 27 pages done for our L.O.A.D challenge this month (thanks to a mid-month CROP day) but I'm not sure I'll get any done this week as I have work guests in from Mexico. Here's my latest pages:

It's a Zoo Around Here

Home, ain't it the life?

Simple Pleasures

big boy bed

**I think the challenge I'm going to take on for October is to do "older" pictures. I didn't start scrapping until 2002 so I just went forward for the most part. Every once in awhile I dig out older picts but really need to get them done. **
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!