Thread: FAQ's for MFT!
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 06:17 AM   #53
stampinjewelsd
Proud Fan Club Member

Default FAQ - Scrap Challenge

We are so excited about our new monthly SCRAP sketch challenge. Each month, we will provide two sketches, our main sketch and a Project Life version for those of you following Project Life. Simply follow the sketch and upload your creation to SCS using the proper keyword.

There will be a random draw each month from all the participants who have uploaded their Scrap Samples to SCS using the proper keyword. Two winners will be chosen each month and the winners will receive a $15 gift voucher. If the winner used MFT stamps, they will receive $5 in bonus bucks, for a total of $20.

Please note the uploading keyword (and sketch number) will always be noted on the sketch for your convenience. The black logo is not part of the sketch. You'll also find that on every sketch, as a reminder where the sketch originated. Thanks in advance for playing along . We are SO looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

Q: What is a keyword? Where do I add that?

A: The keyword is posted in that month's SCRAP thread on SCS, and it can also be found on the sketch itself. You add the keyword during the upload process in the SCS gallery.

Q: Do you offer prizes?
A: YES! We offer two monthly prizes of up to a $20 MFT voucher. There is a random drawing of all pages uploaded prior to the deadline (which is outlined in that month's thread). The random winner will win a $15 gift voucher. If the winning pages use MFT stamps, the winners will receive an extra $5, for a total of $20!

Q: Do I have to use MFT Stamps for my scrapbook page?
A: Nope, we encourage anyone and everyone to play. We love it when you use MFT stamps and Die-namics, but you are welcome to play along with any stamps, and are still eligible to win a prize.

Q: Do I have to add a thumbnail of my scrapbook page on the monthly SCRAP thread on SCS?
A: No, but you can if you'd like to, as long as it's in addition to uploading it to the gallery. We pull the random winner from the gallery using the keyword, so that is the only way you can win.

Q: What do you do in the monthly SCRAP thread?
A: We show off our scrapbook pages, chat, encourage each other, talk about the weather... anything. Come and chat with your fellow MFT sisters if the mood strikes...

Q: This is my first time uploading a scrapbook page at SCS and for the SCRAP Sketch and I don't think I did it right because I don't see my page when I search and it doesn't show up in recent uploads. I see it in My Gallery but I don't see it anywhere else.
A: Are you a fan club member? If not, it takes a couple hours to show up because a moderator has to approve it. If you want INSTANT uploads (your cards and pages show up in a minute or two), you can join the Fan Club! It's one of the MANY perks Here's the link: Join the Splitcoaststampers Fan Club: Special Galleries, Forums & More

Q: Your sketches sometimes use Die-namics die shapes for the sketch, but I don't have that die. Can I still play?
A: Of course you can! Just substitute something of a similar size or shape. Feel free to change things up as necessary. We don't ever want to exclude anyone from playing along.

Q: Can I enter only one scrapbook page into the gallery to be considered for a prize?
A: You can participate as much as you'd like. Feel free to enter as many times as you'd like, as long you follow the sketch. Upload one photo for each scrapbook page you create.

Q: How will I be contacted if I win?
A: We will contact you via PM (private message) on SCS. To view your PMs, simply click on the little envelope in the upper right-hand corner of the screen. Your PMs are there, and are handled much like an e-mail in-box.

Last edited by stampinjewelsd; 10-21-2012 at 06:36 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!