View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 05:52 AM   #82
paigewithpanache
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:
Originally Posted by lylacfey View Post
Thank you! I did get some rest. I am still tired, lol. Autumn is my hyper time. I know some of you are thinking "She actually has a hyper time she always seems hyper" ROFL! I am actually really laid back.

Your welcome about the Pink Cricut, ROFL! I almost bought one. I ended up getting the Aqua Expression- Aqua Cricut Expression Electronic Cutter - Walmart.com. I thought I would use Playtime cartridge more. Plus, I loved the aqua one. I had all the other cartridges that came with the Pink expression except the breast cancer one. Then a few months later my enabling troublemaker hubby gets me the Imagine.
Glad you were able to get some rest! Enjoy your hyper time. I always favor the Spring myself. Winter is over woo hoo!! lol
That machine is really pretty! And it sure is nice to have an enabler! lol My DH just made for me this summer a really nice craft/sewing area for me. He made it so that it is bar high so that I can either use a nice comfy bar chair or stand if I want while working on projects. With my back and other problems, I can not stand long or sit long. So I switch back and forth.

Did you recently buy the Aqua machine? When I looked at it says they are sold out. Looks like a good deal.
I need more carts and funds!! lol