View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 04:27 AM   #81
lylacfey
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Originally Posted by paigewithpanache View Post
Thank you for looking it was a fun learning project! My hubby doesn't even drink coffee . But he likes it.
Hope you were able to get some rest. I think weather cooling off makes things a little unsettled too I think.
I knew exactly what you meant about the blade, but thanks for including the picture with the PINK cricut!! Reminding me mine isn't Pink! lol jk jk Seriously thanks for making sure I have it right! And I do.

Funny how you mentioned about the blade setting in CCR. I noticed that almost right away myself! I mean, what better way to have to replace blades and mats!! haha I lower blade setting myself.

That is a great suggestion about recording the settings!! I keep a log of so many things in my crafts that I can't believe I didn't think to do that yet!! DUH!! Need coffee
Thank you! I did get some rest. I am still tired, lol. Autumn is my hyper time. I know some of you are thinking "She actually has a hyper time she always seems hyper" ROFL! I am actually really laid back.

Your welcome about the Pink Cricut, ROFL! I almost bought one. I ended up getting the Aqua Expression- Aqua Cricut Expression Electronic Cutter - Walmart.com. I thought I would use Playtime cartridge more. Plus, I loved the aqua one. I had all the other cartridges that came with the Pink expression except the breast cancer one. Then a few months later my enabling troublemaker hubby gets me the Imagine.

http://www.pinterest.com/faerydreams
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!