saffivort
Glitter Guru

Default Master Challenge Thread - No Chatting Please

Title: A Classroom Layout
Hostess: Vannessa, saffivort
Keyword: SEP12VSNL
Day/Date: Saturday, Sept 22nd
Time: 6:00pm EST

Back in the day of Victorian classrooms (and actually in the Simpsons classroom's too) the children sat in rows all facing the blackboard and the teacher's desk, looking a bit like this:

Or like this:

But my classroom looks nothing like that. In fact I don't even have a teacher's desk, not a proper one. I have a small children's table for my computer that is connected to my interactive whiteboard, but not an adult sized desk. My 5 sets of children's tables are also in groups of 6 or 8.

Those older classroom layouts are perfect for a sketch though. My challenge is to use the sketch below, based on a linear style classroom to create a card. Feel free to flip it, rotate it as long as I can still see the sketch there. I've added a couple of samples as well.

VIEW THE GALLERY FOR THIS CHALLENGE HERE

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:

1. ALL VSN CREATIONS MUST BE UPLOADED BY 10:00 PM EST ON Monday September 24th.
2. You have 45 minutes to complete the challenge.
3. Please remember to put in the correct keyword, SEP12VSNL , when uploading your image. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.

It is also highly recommended that you post a link to your creation in this chat thread to be sure you layout is seen.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Sketch challenge.jpg (21.6 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg VSNSept12 L Flowers & Butterflies.jpg (94.4 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg VSNSept12 L Halloween Circles.jpg (80.7 KB, 8 views)