View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 06:02 PM   #151
3Fries
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendella247 View Post
[QUOT=3Fries;19698577]I finished the Make-A-Wish album!!! I also printed 3 8x8 albums and have them all assembled I've put the 22 page album in my gallery here: Stampin Up! Gallery: Paralympics Make-A-Wish Trip - Page 1 - Cards & More - Splitcoaststampers

I'm feeling so pleased. Now to get one album packed with a thank you card and Ben's thank you letter to send along to Make-A-Wish UK. We'll go in person to present the one h here in town and ask them to pass along the third one to Ben's Wish sponsor.
You deserve to feel pleased, Terri! I just checked out your 22 page album and it is absolutely STUNNING! You did an amazing job (lots of basketballs too ). I'll be very surprised if the Make a Wish people don't use your album in their PR somehow. It all deserves to be published. No kidding! I am so delighted for you. LOVE it![/QUOTE]

Thanks Wendy I was thinking of you as I was making the basketball pages and giggling as I know how much you love my basketball pages, LOL. There is room in the back of each album for a cd, I'm trying to decide if I want to give them a digital copy of the album but I'm inclined not to. I'm really hoping that the company that sponsored Ben's Wish enjoys it too. I tried really hard to capture the experience from Ben's eyes, and the huge pleasure he felt!

Paper Crafty Goals for 2013: 50/135 pages and 185/75 cards.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!