View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 03:59 PM   #1
scrappy_carla
Hardware Hotshot

Default SEP12VSND ~ Friday, Sept 21st ~ 8:00pm EST ~ Let's Get Physical!

Title: Phys Ed- Let's Get Physical!
Hostess: scrappy_carla (Carla)
Keyword: SEP12VSND
Day/Date: Friday, Sept 21st
Time: 8:00pm EST

How many of you remember having to take PE or Phys Ed in school? Some of you may even remember having to wear a uniform and lining up for exercises! Jumping Jacks, Toe Touches, Side Bends, etc! Others might remember playing kick ball, dodge ball, basketball, or even those horrible forced dance lessons where we had to partner up with a BOY! Those were the days! I was thrilled when I got older and could count marching band and dance team as my PE requirement!

My challenge is for you to make a project that has a reference to some ACTIVITY! You can use any sports-related theme, dancing, running, sports equipment (for example golf clubs), polo, scuba diving, cheerleading, marching band (musical instruments are fine), anything that is recognizable as a form of exercise!

VIEW THE GALLERY FOR THIS CHALLENGE HERE: SEPVSND12

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:

1. ALL VSN CREATIONS MUST BE UPLOADED BY 10:00 PM EST ON Monday September 24th.
2. You have 45 minutes to complete the challenge.
3. Please remember to put in the correct keyword, SEP12VSND when uploading your image. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.

It is also highly recommended that you post a link to your creation in this chat thread to be sure you layout is seen.

I can't wait to see what you all come up with!

First sample is mine. The second is by meerkat3
Attached Images
File Type: jpg housemousephysicalvsn.jpg (78.9 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg SEP12VSND+J-Aerobics.jpg (56.6 KB, 15 views)