View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 12:13 PM   #143
Mary_Pat419
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Fries View Post
I finished the Make-A-Wish album!!! I also printed 3 8x8 albums and have them all assembled I've put the 22 page album in my gallery here: Stampin Up! Gallery: Paralympics Make-A-Wish Trip - Page 1 - Cards & More - Splitcoaststampers

An aside, I'm SO thrilled with my Epson 1430 wide format printer! I printed 42 12x12 pages with it earlier this summer and then ran out of paper and haven't gotten back to printing. Then tonight I printed 68 8x8 pages and I'm STILL not out of ink - and its still on the "sample" size smaller cartridges that came with!! AMAZING!! I did tell DH to please order me more ink tomorrow as I"m pretty sure if I tried to start printing these Make-A-Wish pages in 12x12 that it would run out before I got too far!

I'm feeling so pleased. Now to get one album packed with a thank you card and Ben's thank you letter to send along to Make-A-Wish UK. We'll go in person to present the one h here in town and ask them to pass along the third one to Ben's Wish sponsor.
Congratulations!!! Can't wait to go see it, sounds exciting! Love my Epson too but a different model )
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!