View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 05:59 AM   #457
Joan7356
Swap Moderator
Swapper of the Month - November 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LabradorDork View Post
lol

My daughter was enamored with (real) chicken dance when she was 2-3 years old. It helped us get out of a lot of tantrums and crying spells in public too, even if it meant all three of us were doing the chicken dance in wal-mart because we refused to give in to her candy requests...The chicken dance was magical in that sense, ie. she faceplants on the sidewalk after doing that "awkward toddler run," both "the dude" and I start doing the chicken dance before she has a chance to realize that she just fell on her face, thus saving us all from that delayed scream cry thing that kids do.

So...one late night, "the dude" and I were "walked-in on" by our daughter. Luckily, it wasn't too bad, but she did still ask, "whatcha doing?" in her innocent 3 year old voice. Because obviously, we weren't sleeping. Before I could even register what was happening, "the dude" calmly says, "We were doing the Chicken dance." (O_o)

THAT is a story to remember! I hope you have it written down for her... or SB'd.. that would be an interesting photo of you and "the dude" for a "layout"....

Love it!

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!