View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 09:35 AM   #72
paigewithpanache
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:
Originally Posted by paigewithpanache View Post
Haven't talk in a few days and hoped you were ok lol . Made a purse yesterday that I was supposed to make late winter / early spring Long story why it took me so long but also a lot of card making had to be done etc. I took a pic and you can see it paigewithpanache.blogspot,com

Very helpful information about blades!!! Thank you!! BTW... I made the Secret Garden book mark! It was good practice and used my Xyron , but that part was a challenge because all the small cuts it was hard to handle. Your DH cracks me up! Nice he is able to repair (try anyway) your machines too!! That helps a lot.
I'm having unsettled issues again ( sigh).
First off - my used machine I got from ebay thankfully turned out good for the risky fact it was used. But disappointed in PC for the update making it so that I can not use a stand alone and still be able to use CCR. The machine itself works fantastic with the CCR and I really like it a lot. HOWEVER....
Due to the instability of PC I have read, I am afraid to continue to purchase cartridges for fear of investment that could turn out to find it only to be a flop! And that really makes it hard because I really like their design cards!!
I thought I read somewhere though that they have new management or something?? So I wonder if they are better now and have stepped up to the plate??
If I end up going a different direction, I'm thinking that Sizzix eClips may be a good choice for me. They have both cartridge and ecal . Sounds like good options.
Food for thought= when looking for used machines, eclips, cameo,ecraft were not available. Only Cricut .....hhmmm.....tell you anything??? :/

Sorry I'm so unsettled that's why I appreciate all the help and tips from everybody .
Adding to the Food for thought= New machines were available, want to make sure that was clear