View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 09:20 AM   #1282
kcraft1
Cardstock Collector

Hello everyone, I am trying to move around the site and try to get to know some other carders. I am a stampin up demonstrator for one year now but I don't really know anyone I started selling because our demonstrator quit and I knew I could sell to the current group that she had. It has worked well I do workshops and I have put the money back into my craft and have an awesome workshop now. Now I want to get better and designing my own cards so I am not always CASEing. I am a Pampered Chef consultant and have done that for 11 years earned trips etc., But I have ALWAYS loved paper and paper crafts. So this is a neat fit for me. Now I want to push the envelope and challenge myself. Stampin up is different than Pampered Chef which is good but I do fell all alone and not a part of a group at all so I thought I would try and connect here for some learning and connecting!! Hope this works. I have a couple cards in my gallery that I have done myself and they aren't bad but I want to be so much better and I know its just putting in the time.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!