View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 05:37 AM   #121
eeddmm
Gallery Gazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmtinsley View Post
Hi everyone! I have been MIA for so long. I definitely haven't gotten any pages done. Lots of cards though but they have been for my SU workshops. Right now I am working on swaps for regional that is this Saturday and cards, scrapbook pages and other projects to sell at a fall festival next month and then a Holiday Market in NOvember. The holiday market is an event I am actually organizing as a fundraiser for my girls' dance team. Somehow I became fundraising coordinator. The words "I'll help" is heard as "I'll be in charge".

The scrapbook pages I am making to sell are really challenging me because I still haven't been able to mix the stamping with the scrapping. I did a cute dps yesterday though.

I miss being on here and "talking" to my scrappy friends. I have been trying to stay off the computer so much because once I get online, I'm sucked in and next thing I know it's three hours later. I'm going to try and check in a couple of times a week though.

I've started checking out pages done this month so far and commented. Hopefully I can catch up for September.

Have a great day!
It's good to hear how you are doing. I know what you mean about being "sucked" in! I find the same thing happening and then it seems I get nothing else accomplished. Hope you get the chance to come back soon!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!