View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 03:09 AM   #96
coffeestamper
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mothermark View Post
MMTPT186 ~ WARM FUZZIES FROM SUE AND CHRIS!

Bad Mothermark! Back in February, we hosted MMTPT186 in honor of the son (Chris) of fellow Teapotter Sue (coffeestamper). To refresh your memory, here is the link to that challenge. The following month, the hospital where Chris was treated was also featured in the SCS Cards for a Cause Challenge that I also host every month. In April Sue sent me a very nice thank you note along with a picture of Chris when he presented the cards to the staff where he was treated. I posted that thank you in the appreciation thread in the Cards for a Cause Forum and failed to post it here. My bad. I realize now I should have posted it here. I may have emailed it to all the teapotters, but in case I didn't, I am sharing it now as Sue and Chris were very appreciative of all the cards that they received directly from the Teapotters as well.

Here is the message as posted in the Cards for a Cause challenge...

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!
FEBRUARY 2012 CARDS FOR A CAUSE!

Hello everyone! I got a very nice email and thank you from Sue and Chris. We made birthday cards for the kids being treated at the hospital where Chris was treated at the end of 2011. Chris recently returned to the hospital for a follow up check up and was able to deliver our cards in person! Also attached is a picture of Chris with Amy after he presented her with the cards! Whoot!

In Sue's own words:

Here is Chris with Amy after making the box of birthday cards delivery.

Amy was so happy to receive all of those cards. I told her we would be back in 3 more months with more cards. We felt so good delivering those cards.

She asked if she had to make thank you for all the people that donated and I told her I would send this picture and let them all know how much you appreciated getting all those cards.

Thank you Cindy for helping us out with the mission for the hospital.
The best news was Christopher's doctor said the MRI that he had done looked great and we feel our prayers are being answered.

God Bless, Hugs and Happy Easter~

Sue and Christopher

Thank you all for making this happen for Sue and Chris!
Thank you soo much to all the wonderful people that helped us with bringing a huge box of cards to the hospital. We are going back for another MRI in October and Chris and I have been making cheerful cards.
Thanks again for all your help we couldnt have done it without all of you helping.
Hugs to all of you~
I am truly blessed to have Christopher here to hug each and every morning~
Sue
temporary design team for Bugaboo
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!