View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 07:05 PM   #123
contrapat
Die Cut Diva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmaraul View Post
Heck yeah, and we can talk about cooking and food and Graeter's ice Cream! Not to mention the dancing and fun in Berea.

Two spots for you in Christmas - they go fast, so you should have little trouble whipping these out

Have fun!
Oh no! It's the "G" word!!! Being this far from an actual brick and mortar Graeter's is the PITS!!! I was SOOOOOO happy when they started selling it here (in the expensive little cartons) at our local grocery chain. The BEST chocolate chunks in any ice cream I have ever eaten! (Still, the expensive little cartons are less than having it shipped on dry ice) You are a true Graeter's fanatic when you actually spend an extra night in a motel, because the ice cream store wasn't open when you drove through. (Been there, done that!)

Joyce, have you ever heard of Mom Wilson's Sausage Company in Delaware, Ohio? Referred to in my circle as the Pork Palace. Best pulled pork I've ever eaten. My friend Helen and I used to call in an order, have it frozen, then take turns driving the 3 1/2 hours south from Michigan to pick it up. (Of course, when I was going dancing in Columbus, then it was on the way!) They have many many mouth watering pork products. LOVE Mom Wilson's, too! MMmmm, bacon, pulled pork, Canadian bacon, sausages, ham, the list is endless. Pass the napkins, please?