View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 12:39 PM   #1
stampinjewelsd
Gabfest Goddess

Default Introducing the MFT Scrapbooking Challenge!

Welcome to our first MFT Scrap Sketch! We are so excited about this new monthly challenge! Whether you are a bit intimidated by scrapbooking or you are a seasoned scrapbooker, this is the challenge for you.

Each month we will provide two sketches, our main sketch and a Project Life version for those of you following Project Life. Simply follow the sketch and upload your creation to SCS using the proper keyword.

There will be a random draw each month from all the participants who have uploaded their Scrap Samples to SCS using the proper keyword. Two winners will be chosen each month and the winners will receive a $15 gift voucher. If the winner used MFT stamps, they will receive $ 5 in bonus bucks, for a total of $20.

Check out the FAQ - MFT Scrapbooking Challenge thread if you need any further info on this challenge or help on how to upload your sample to the gallery.

To play along this month, simply upload your creation to SCS using the keyword MFTSCRAP1 or MFTPL1 for a chance to win one of the two monthly prizes (see above). You have until noon Monday, November 19 to play along .

See all the entries for this month's MFTSCRAP1 sketch HERE

See al the entries for this month's MFTPL1 sketch HERE

1. Sketch - MFTSCRAP1
2. Project Life Version of the Sketch - MFTPL1
3. My Sample for the MFTSCRAP1
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MFT_Oct2012_Sketch1_Final.jpg (36.0 KB, 68 views)
File Type: jpg MFT_Oct2012_PL1.jpg (30.4 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg MFTSCRAP1A.jpg (84.4 KB, 45 views)

Last edited by stampinjewelsd; 10-29-2012 at 07:09 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!