View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 11:36 AM   #163
paigewithpanache
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:
Originally Posted by gale View Post
And yes, they are all out to make money, obviously, but I've had (and read that others have had) better customer service by far from Sizzix.
That's why I was trying to approach with an open mind. There were things about Cricut that I didn't think I would want to go with them either, but didn't know all the other stuff you were talking about.
But they sell people on it because it is so handy for people to get their hands on the products. I looked at eCraft , Cameo , and eClips and was really interested in them but feared the fact I couldn't get things I need with out having to order .
As far a designing...I haven't tried any other machines or programs , but I find the CCR very easy to use far. And I do agree, before they come out with more machines, they need to master what they already have and work out problems people are having.
My DD computer bit the dust and we share this Toshiba and even though I do not feel Windows is as good as Mac, it get's the job done and since she also home schools and needs it to submit her tests etc. , I think it is one of the better ones we have had too.