View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 05:34 PM   #114
sewflake
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Fries View Post
Haha! I take sometimes 300 pictures at an event - or at least it feels that way! I try to choose my 6-10 best photos from each event and use just those on a two page spread. I tend to agree that sometimes when all the photos start to look same maybe you don't need anymore than that!

I'm working on an 8x8 gift album (will be gifted to three different groups of people, plus printing one for me) of our recent trip to London, England. There are more than 1000 photos total, and I culled those down to my favourite 275, and now I've decided to have only 20 pages in the album and am deciding from those 275 which will go on the 20 pages. Definitely having a finite number of pages makes that easier!
It totally works to have a lot of photos to choose from when you are making several albums of one event for different people. Half of the pictures I take are not scrapbook quality and after printing only the best, I still end up not using some. One advantage with digi over traditional, you don't print pictures you end up not wanting. I'm still just thrilled with digital cameras over tradition film. Wow, I wonder is that will end up being the future of pictures, only digital no prints. Naw, can't happen.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!