View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 04:48 PM   #110
sewflake
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crooked Stamper View Post
I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who does more than 1 or 2 pages on one event. They're like Lays potato chips...bet you can't make just one...
I was begining to wonder if I was the only person who usually makes just one or two pages for each event. I can not see making a whole album for just one event!! It gets too boring..... making as well as looking at.

I was at a crop recently and listening to the two ladies (the two of them were friends) that sat across from me. One lady was telling the other "No you don't have to put that photo on your page, no you don't want that one either etc." She did that a number of times and I was begining to feel self consious about using 4, 5, or 6 photos on some pages. Of course I could not see over all our supplies on the table to get a good look at the ladies layouts to see what they were talking about. So during one of the times when lady two was away from the table, I asked lady one "Why was she telling her not to use all those photos for pages." You know, I thought I might be doing something weird by occasionally using lots of photos or making several pages from a group of stamps. No, lady one said that lady two takes 300 to 600 (I am sure she exaggerated) photos of each event and there was only so many times you wanted to see the same people doing the same thing in the same group in every picture in your album.

I feel there is no wrong way to scrap and if I happen to print 20 photos of the same event I may find a way to fill an album. Usually I just don't have or take that many pictures. BUT, since I live close to the beach, my son lives close to the beach, my sister winters close to the beach, I take my grandkids on vacation to the beach, I have tons of beach pictures. Just not the same beach or the same time, but we go to the beach alot!!

More beach layouts to come...........
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!