View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 08:23 AM   #192
indyscrapmom
Embossing Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by smriti View Post
I'm having a ball making hats for snowman popcorn wrappers!

For those taking color printouts (for example - the snowman candy bar/popcorn wrapper), do you take them at home or in a store? I only have a b/w printer and was wondering if anybody has any suggestions for getting them done at a reasonable cost in-store/online?
I made these last year and they were a popular item! I think I had several of the images on a sheet so I could only have to print 1 page and have like 6 or 8 snowmen. Locally my staples charges $0.59/page for a one sided color copy and if you take in your own paper/cardstock it is $0.49/page. I think you can even get them cheaper if you place your order online and have it shipped to you, however I only made 10-12 last year and I just printed them at home on cardstock. I just purchased an HP PhotoPrinter at Best Buy for $69 and it's great - and takes the 4 individual color cartridges to reduce the cartridge waste. Each cartridge is $10 and I just replaced my black yesterday after 2-3 months. I print almost daily. I saw they had a similar model for only $49 - so it may be worth the investment for you!

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!