View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 01:26 AM   #58
lylacfey
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Originally Posted by paigewithpanache View Post
I replied last night from my phone but it didn't get posted :/
I did find a list on that , Thank you! Right now I only have the basic that is in the Craft Room, and 1 Lite cartridge I bought on ebay. I have my eyes set on the Artiste because I think it looks like a really good starter library!! That one is packed with a punch! haha
Thanks for heads up on E2 .I am gong to look into it. The Imagine cartridges do not work in the reg, Expression do they?? I really like how easy the Create is to use!! Minus the fact I can't use it as a stand alone machine because of the update.
You can revert the Create back to standalone if you use Cricut Design Studio. It's the old design program for the Cricut before CCR and Gypsy came out. Lots of people still use it. It is free to use but you can only cut with the cartridge your machine came with such as the Create- Don Juan. You can revert back the firmware for free. Then your machine will be standalone again. Cricut moved the DS download when they redid their site but apparently it's hidden somewhere. PC will give you the link. Somebody might see this and post the link.

No, Imagine cartridges will only work in the E2 and Imagine. I don't know if they will work in the Mini. Create, Expressions and original Cricut don't have a slot to fit the Imagine cartridges. There is a small workaround for the Expressions but you have to use CCR- Cricut CraftRoom Blog: Using Imagine Art cartridges in the Cricut Expression

The Imagine cartridges only Print the designs with the Imagine. E2 will only cut a silhouette and no printing.

http://www.pinterest.com/faerydreams
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!