View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012, 10:22 AM   #100
wendella247
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeddmm View Post
I feel for you! You know though, if you are more comfortable working on a 12x12 canvas, just do it and then resize the whole layout down to 8x8. You can do that when working in the digi world.....Just make sure to keep your elements and journaling at least one inch in from all sides since you'll be putting it into a book (unless you are just printing out pages and inserting them into sleeves) I did my ABC album as 12x12 and then reduced them down to 8x8 to do a printed book. Worked out great (except for keeping things away from edges )
Making photo choices is always hard, but especially in this digital camera age when we can take so many photos! Good luck narrowing them down, Terri!

The only trouble I find sometimes with resizing from 12x12 to 8x8 is the photos, text and elements get reduced down so much I find them hard to see or read. Ordinarily, when I do a 12x12 page, I always make sure everything is comfortable to view as 12x12, but reducing it down sometimes makes my text or such kind of squirrely and hard to see clearly. Keeping the photos a little larger to begin with will minimize that from being a problem when reducing, but I recommend keeping the text size and element size in mind, too! (Especially tiny things like brads.)

Nice to see you "here" again, Terri. You've been such a busy gal!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!