View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012, 06:48 AM   #39
jandjccc
Stazon Splitcoast

Thanks to all you girls that sent birthday wishes yesterday. So nice of you. You made my day. Here are some of the cards I found in the gallery this week.....

justwrightdesigns...
Fall Tree FS293 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blooms in a Box.. ~Chosen Path~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hskelly.. QFTD130 For Loll by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Twinshappy.. Warmest wishes by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Clownmom.. QFTD130 Peaceful Pines_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAKath.. CC392 Colorful and Serene Birds by CAKath - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Loll Thompson.. Delicate Branches by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

imastampin.. Fall Thank You by imastampin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sherrird.. Fall Flowers by sherrird - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MattsGirl.. Heartfelt Sympathy by MattsGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Studio M..
Coral Leaf, Brown Leaf by Studio M - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

k dunbrook.. FS292, Being Grateful by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stamper008.. Twisted Gift Card Holder TLC3944 by stamper008 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DawnL..
TLC394 The Lord Gives Strength by DawnL - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

kakirose.. TLC394, WT383, Feeling Rosy by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mrs Noofy..
TLC394 Twisted Tea by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

tessaduck.. WT392 little note by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ckbythesea.. Cajun Sky by ckbythesea - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I have more and I hope I can get back in time to post.
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!