View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012, 05:40 AM   #35
MattsGirl
Die Cut Diva

First of all, a BIG thank you to all of you wonderful ladies for keeping this thread going! Judi (Crafts), Shellie (shellied), Vicki (vdm), Linda (Holstein), Mary (jandjccc), Elaine (ChaosMom), and Brenda (tessaduck)....you are the best!

Next, thank you so very much to my Jammer Partner in Crime, Pat(Blooms in a Box) for favoring my Thanksgiving Wishes card! I am so very flattered and yes, I was in my jammies when I colored that! LOL! Thanks Linda(Holstein) for letting me know!

Here are a few of the cards I favored this week:

CAS Leafy Thanks by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC392 - A FALL THANK YOU..... by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC392 Happy Thanksgiving by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TST0914, GLITTERY SNOWFLAKE by Marleygo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A134 Fall Flowers by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC354 Bushel of Pumpkins by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Feel Better Wishes by ellentaylor - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

~Chosen Path~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

With Love by Brandy123 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

There were sooo many others that were just as remarkable but I just was able to tag a few! Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Hugs!

Katie
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!