View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012, 03:58 AM   #24
Holstein
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Thanks so much to Judi and Peggy for starting my Sunday off with a Bang!!!! I so apprecialte the nod. Thanks Linda

I had limited time in the gallery this week.....Here are some beauties I found.
FS292, Being Grateful by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS292 Snowy Pines by suen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Pink Blossoms by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Heartfelt Sympathy by MattsGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Moonlight Ride by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
cc392 Harvest Blessings by MaryR917 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC392 Indian Pot & Vases by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Plentiful Harvest by Miss Minx - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hang In There!, CC392, Mojo258, HMFMC128 by Cards_By_America - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Let Us Begin - ODBDSLC122 & WAW44 by rosekathleenr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reddyisco:165120 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Wishing you a Moo-Valous Day by MrsOke by MrsOke - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC402 Clouds Keep Climbing by DawnL - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Boo Pumpkin by marshallgal - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Lindsey's Wedding by sherrird - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers This is my favorite card from this week. Love the coloring and design!!!
tonight is halloween by limedoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Birthday's Come & Go by ellentaylor - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Warmest wishes by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers I know what stamp set is on my wish list!
F4A134 friends are flowers by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HDH150 - Pumpkins Gone Wild by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC354...You're Invited by AndreaEwen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Wouldn't you love to get an invitation like this one.
Bootiful and Dynamic by atsamom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sweet Holiday Grace by MrsOke by MrsOke - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Em's Lantern Flowers by lotsofstamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC354 - ....happy... by Mutnik - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
~Chosen Path~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks for all the inspiration!!! Have a great week.