View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 10:34 PM   #10
ChaosMom
Watercolor Wizard

Default Favs

Oh, My! Autumn is starting to hit New England and there is a change in the air! One of the prettiest times up here and I can hardly wait! I can hardly wait to see all the pretties that I missed in the gallery this week too....but here are some of my favorites first! Hope you like them!

To the Newlyweds, TPE165 by PaperCrafty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Autumn by macbosch - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Card with my flowers by Monia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Celebration bottle & Glasses by silverst170 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Celebration Door Card by silverst170 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Just For You by memorykeeper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Birthday Miss Eula! by ScrappinCEO - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ramo de rosas, lilis y tlipanes by MARY ROSS - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lucille sends her love by cardsbycarla - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Vanilla Ribbon Ornament Keepsakes by jaydee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Floral Cut Out Door Card by silverst170 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Rose in bloom by JD from PAUSA - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fancy fold card. by Monia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Few Fries Short by MrsOke by MrsOke - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

He Cares For You - SSIC156 & WAW45 by rosekathleenr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Delicate Asters by NC_stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Dr. Coffins Apocathary by designing diva - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Framed Tulle Rose by darhm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sunflower Argyle WT392 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

The Art of Marriage: A Mini Album by passioknitgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Victorian Christmas by Jacque3125 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Please know that I care by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT392 Marker Inspiration 2872 by queenoe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC354...You're Invited by AndreaEwen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IMG_0014_by_pandarina by pandarina - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Forget-me-not card by Monia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks! to all who share their work -- you provide such wonderful inspiration!

Thanks! to All who contribute to this thread! -- you bring such smiles and your thoughtfulness is much appreciated!

Have a Great week Everyone!
Happy Crafting!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!