View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 07:37 PM   #4
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival

Thanks Judi for all your hard work on this thread.... Here are a few of mine:

With Love by Brandy123 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fan Fold or Rosette Flower Autumn Wreath by seeker329 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Paper Smooches Christmas by versamom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Perfectly Perserved Pears by Nan Cee's - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Watercolor Canvas Look by Mavenhur - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A134, QFTD130, Field of Flowers by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD130 Christmas Pines by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD130 Peaceful Pines_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Simple Thank You by akronstamperdpk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thinking of you tree by lena95469 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

autumn reflection by cookiestamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC392 Colorful and Serene Birds by CAKath - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Delicate Branches by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fall Thank You by imastampin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Ornament Style by kaygee47 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC394 Twisted Cardinal Card_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fall Flowers by sherrird - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sledging by by stampwithkristine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Featuring Angela by Beate - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Coral Leaf, Brown Leaf by Studio M - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Okay I know that I have missed alot, so let me see what you found... Happy stamping to all
QFTD81.... FS295
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!