View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 06:41 PM   #97
eeddmm
Gallery Gazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Fries View Post
I'm sitting here looking at the 1000+ photos from our trip to London earlier this month feeling overwhelmed by the decision about which photos to use!! I am making 3 8x8 albums for gifts (digital) - one for Make-A-Wish Northern Alberta, one for Make-A-Wish UK and one for the company that sponsored our son Ben's Wish and made it possible for us to be at the Paralympics! These will be the first pages I have made in an 8x8 format - I usually always work in 12x12.

I'm also using some Creative Memories Digital artwork for the first time in My Digital Studio. I'm so excited that they finally made many of their kits available in universal format! They have some beautiful artwork, and also some kits that are special for Make-A-Wish.

Happy to be home and scrapbooking
I feel for you! You know though, if you are more comfortable working on a 12x12 canvas, just do it and then resize the whole layout down to 8x8. You can do that when working in the digi world.....Just make sure to keep your elements and journaling at least one inch in from all sides since you'll be putting it into a book (unless you are just printing out pages and inserting them into sleeves) I did my ABC album as 12x12 and then reduced them down to 8x8 to do a printed book. Worked out great (except for keeping things away from edges )
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!