View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 05:21 PM   #52
sewnmachine
Polyshrink Goddess

I'm so glad you're enjoying your new Cricut. Since I got mine I've used it on almost every single card I make now. And the ebay prices for the cartridges really make them more affordable now.
What cartridges have are you starting with? I'm not sure if it was in this thread or another one where people were listing the carts that sort of give you the most for your money. If you're interested I'm sure you could get another list of suggestions - everybody has their favorites, but there are some cartridges that are really jam packed with options.

One other thing through, please go to the cricut.com message board and read the opinions of the Expression versus the Expression 2. I think the general concensus is that the Expression 2 is a little more problematic than the original Expression. But I think almost everyone agrees that the Imagine is the most finicky of all their machines.

Also remember if you ever want to use your Create as a stand alone with carts only, you will have to post date it to an earlier build.

I have 4 Cricut machines now! Two Originals , an Expression and a Create. All of them are linked to my Gypsy except the Create. And all of them were dirt cheap ( used from ebay or clearance priced at Joanns and Amazon). Out of all of them I use my Originals the most.

Keep us posted on how you're doing!