View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 10:47 AM   #3808
pam124
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah40:31 View Post
Candles and cake and presents, oh my! And for the "Fruitiest of Fruitcakes" too! How special!

And, where I am it is still your birthday my Punchie Pal Pam so I'm not actually late sending you wishes. Had a busy day and my brother was by tonight to have supper with us so I wasn't at the computer to send you wishes before now. (He actually brought supper with him so it was great!) Hope you had a fabulous day and may the year ahead be filled with blessings (and punchez and stampz too). Huge hugz my friend!

I thought things would slow down once the wedding a memory but so far the days are flying by. Lots to do before we head south for the winter. Still haven't found my way into the rubber room! But, life is good. Yes, life is indeed good. Hope things are going well with all of my punchies palz too! Hugz all around!
Thanks so much punch pals. I miss you more than you will know. I'm so glad you still keep active on the thread so we know you are okay. Looks like it will be sometime b/f you get back to stamping. Sometimes life takes over. Thanks for the b-day wishes.

Hugsxxxx
FS149, QFTD44
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!