View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 09:42 AM   #2554
DellsDani
Stazon Splitcoast

Good morning my dear AlphaJ's. I hope everyone has a great weekend. Marney, thank you for your kind words and for caring. Also, welcome back. I love your Jingle card and I left love. Susan, Thank you as well for your kind words and welcome back to you too. As far as the sterroids go, did you or do you suffer with anger issues or do they make you want to eat a lot? Those were the side effects I was warned about. Also, I don't consider coming and talking with us complaining...Sometimes I call it venting tho depending on the subject of my talk. lol...You come and share with us anytime you want. You are in my prayers. Huggs my friend. Karen, lol yep my radar caught you. lol...Thank you for accepting my dare. I look forward to seeing what you come up with. Lauren and Donna, I too wish my birthday was in Oct instead of in July. lol....Lauren you do always find the best things. Jeanette, I am going to celebrate Responsible Dog Ownership Day since I need to give my Midghit a bath. Montana, how close are you to the fires? My dh is in Calif. and they too are having issues with fires. He said they are parking the fire trucks in the parking lot of the hotel that he is staying at. I'm guessing that is pretty close. I told him if they evacuate he better go. Also, I love your Jar card. I left love for you as well.
Ok ladies, I think I have replied to everyone's chatter. I am going to do a bit of cleaning and then make some cards. Then when I have sat long enough I will give Midghit her bath and then go back to cardmaking. My dd is coming over tonight so that I can help her with her home work for her critical thinking class. Then my gd is going to come over and we are having a sleep over. So...I plan on having some fun...I hope y'all have fun too. Big Huggs to all.

SCS Gallery Moderator & Proud Fan Club Member
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!