View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 10:59 PM   #144
susane4
Rubber Obsessor

I seem to always be organizing too yet nothing ever seems to get organized. And whenever I put something away in a good place, I can never find it when I need it. I think I am doomed to live in chaos.

Got great news from my surgeon. My cancer was grade 1 and completely contained without invading the surrounding tissues. So no need for chemo or radiation. I plan on celebrating that news very soon.

On Wednesday my daughter accompanied me on a trip to the Eastern Shore to drop off a basket party for my Scentsy business. I had taken along a few opera tapes that I hadn't listened to in ages and thought it might be a good chance to listen to them. Mary would just plug in her earphones and listen to her I-pod. To my surprise, she listened to Carmen with me And to my greater surprise, she admitted to recognizing several of the songs. I was thrilled thinking that somewhere she had actually picked up some culture. My thrills were dashed when she told me they were ringtones on her cell phone.

Reading about the mobile groomer is making me feel guilty about how shaggy my 3 little buddies are getting. I thought about a mobile groomer but always thought it would be too expensive. Any info about it would be appreciated. My little ones nearly have strokes when we pull into the PetSmart parking lot. You would think they were going to be tortured!

Happy weekend everyone. I plan to have one.

https://scentsfromsue.scentsy.us
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!