View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 06:20 PM   #745
grammatroll
Stazon Splitcoast

Thanks, Jan and Ina. We did have to go back to Gt. Falls to see the surgeon. The good news is the excessive bleeding stopped. His nose is still draining blood but not bad. The bad news is when they had to take the splints out and packe the nose, the packing moved the cartalige over to block the right side. So he packed the right side in hopes that it corrects the damage. The result of the surgery isn't what we hoped for because of the trip to the ER but the bleeding had to be stopped. Today DH can breathe better now the packing is out of his left side. He has to keep it in the right side for a week, if he can stand it that long. I hope he gets some sleep tonight. Today would have been a beautiful day for the trip, but there are so many fires still burning around the state and the wind is blowing the smoke our way. DH couldn't believe I didn't want to walk around in Michael's today. I would have if he wasn't with me, but I knew how much pain he really was in. If he let me do the driving, he was in plenty of pain. We go back to see the surgeon in 3 weeks. Maybe I'll take a trip to Michael's then.

I didn't get any cards made. DH asked me not to. We'll celebrate our anniversary on my birthday next week.

Sorry for the long post. It feels good to unload. It hasn't bee the best week.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!