View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 09:24 AM   #31
Cynamom
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownmom View Post
No hate. I just thought that Bristol wasn't as good as where she wound up. Obviously, she had fans or else she wouldn't have gotten there. I guess I was being too idealistic -- that it was talent that counted, not popularity.
Yeah, the Bristol thing got annoying quickly last time around. It was like she became some pawn .... like it was almost about politics related to her mom and not her. She didn't seem the least bit interested in being involved in as polarizing as she became, and in that way I sort of felt sorry for her.

I saw an interview with her last night, a long one. She is much thinner now and has had some sort of jaw surgery. She looks good. The thing about her though, to me, is that she was pretty boring last time around and seems to have that same personality, which always kind of surprised me.... coming from that lifestyle and from a family that seems to have a lot of personality. I tend to like the people that are a little bit more outgoing when they are on DWTS.... Apolo, Kyle, etc.

Either way, looking forward to the season!