View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 08:02 AM   #2533
DellsDani
Watercolor Wizard

Hello ladies, first let me tell Kathy thank you for accepting my dare and you sure can wait to make it. Remember, no time limits. Now have fun this weekend. Ok Lauren, Donna and whomever else; thank you for finding the Juice bottle on my card. I am going to count it, however, I will make another one because I honestly don't think it's fair that it counts. Lynn, love the java card I left love. I was going to do a java card...heck I still might, if you don't mind. Well y'all I went to the doctor yesterday. I ended up seeing his PA, which I like because she is good and she listens. Finally someone listened to me about my hip. She explained what she believes is going on. After she felt around and hit a spot that put me thru the roof she told me that she believes I am having a couple of issues; one is the sacoriliac (sp) and the other is called the I band. In the eval notes she uses the terms disfunctioning sacorilliac and a pinched I Band. She believes what caused these two issues is the fact that I haven't been able to sit correctly for years nor do I walk "normal" (if you will). She said with all the leaning onto the hip it finally started to cause issues. She said if it continues I will have problems with the hip itself. So...she is going to have me try sterroids and some gentle therapy. She said if this doesn't work she will have me come back in and we can discuss the other options I have. So let's pray that the sterriods and therapy works. I, have been in tears because of her pushing on it, however, I know from past experiences that if I just take it easy today my pain level will go back down to what it was before I seen her.
I hope all of you have a great day today. And I hope that I catch one of you on when I am on so I have someone to talk to. I am trying to keep from crying because of the pain. Love yas!!!!

SCS Gallery Moderator & Proud Fan Club Member
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!