View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 06:35 PM   #742
grammatroll
Stazon Splitcoast

I'm running out of time for making DH's anniversary card. This has not been the best week for cardmaking. I should have forced myself to get the card done last weekend. Yesterday DH had his nose surgery; which was done 110 miles from home. He checked into the medical center at 9 am and we left there after 4 pm. Before making the trip home, we stopped at a city park for a picnic. Good thing we did. By the time we finished eating, his nose started bleeding so bad I had to take him to the ER. It took almost an hour to catch up with teh doctor who did the surgery to find out what he wanted the ER doc to do. Spent about 3 hours there. Not a good day. I worked today. Tomorrow we have to go back to see the doctor. We wouldn't have had to go until next Friday if it wasn't for the ER trip. Saturday I leave for some staff training and will be gone until Monday. When will I ever learn not to procrastinate? I'd make the card tonight, but I'm having a very hard time keeping my eyes open. Have to be on the road arond 7:30 tomorrow morning. Wish us luck that we don't have to spend the entire day there again. If I have to stay up all night tomorrow, I will get that card done. I don't have any choice since our anniversary is Saturday.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!