View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 02:53 PM   #11
rarejewels
Glitter Queen

Default Micheal's Recollections / The Paper Co. Cardstock

Hi Everyone!

I have never used SU products simply because it has not been affordable to my budget. But I have always had an interest in trying them.

It is difficult to find really nice card stock, but I must say that this is a very good alternative if you are in need of something at a more affordable price. I have used this brand of card stock for several years. I've designed cards, gift box, gift bags, scrapbook, etc... and have never had any problems with this paper. Have used all kind of glues as well as (sobo - liquid glue) on this card stock and have been fortunate to never have any kind of fading. I have an online business and my customers are very pleased with the quality of the products that I produce from this card stock.

Even though it is only 65 lbs. - this card stock has a certain stiffness where it actually works well for most things. Works well for making beautiful invitations for weddings, birthday party, baby shower etc... I'm very pleased with it. Price is decent, nice variety of colors, and size of paper to choose from.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!