View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 07:14 AM   #1044
tracyltripp
Gallery Gazer

Yay the week is almost over now!lol This has been a busy week. Still have two more days to make it through but at this point it should be a breeze. Have to get the van inspected so I can get the registration before it expires this month. Then FRG meeting tonight, at least I already have my potluck dish done and ready to go. Tomorrow I will be up at the school popping popcorn...as long as I can get Bob's truck inspection done today...then a Premier Jewelry Party that night. Yesterday got oldest son set up for braces, so I'm going to have to start selling some body parts to pay for them. Actually we are paying less than what we were quoted back in MD, since this doctor actually gives a 10% military discount, plus we got a $500 discount for signing up for a free consult at the state fair this year, way crazy right! But hey I'm all about a discount.lol

Looking forward to next week Tuesday, see Michele and celebrating her! Pick out a place for lunch and then we can shop or stamp, I'll let you pick. I'll even start cleaning this weekend for you to come over. Maybe then come Tuesday it will be clean.

Wow, I must be having a good morning, feeling way chatty. Have a great one ladies.