View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 06:15 AM   #2504
DellsDani
Watercolor Wizard

G'morning my lovely AlphaJack-o-lanterns. How is everyone doing? I get to see doc today so let's hope he has some answers. I made my J card, however, I will be back in a little while to post it. I love all the cards being made. Lynn...congrats on getting to go outside....2 points for you!!! I see nice cards too. Ok ladies...I did make a mistake....the keyword should have been alpha410 however, since some of you have already used the alpha4010 let's leave it that way for this week. Next week it will be alpha411 if I make a mistake and put that extra 0 in there please let me know. I am hoping to have some time tonight to add up everyone's points and then I will be able to show your points each week. Unless you would rather not know who is in the lead, then I will keep it the way it is. I just figure y'all can go back thru the Walls of Fame and figure it out so I would just make it easier is all. Let me know if anyone objects to me showing everyone's points each week. Ok....now I must say this:

KATHY my guest hostess with the mostess; I DARE you to make a card with something JAPENESE on it. Do you accept my dare?

SCS Gallery Moderator & Proud Fan Club Member
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!