09-12-2012, 06:12 PM
Join Date: May 2011
Closed and swapping....Once Upon A Time.......due now!
Card kit swaps are all the rage now and with good reason -- they are fun AND useful! It's great to try out new stamps and what could be easier than a pre-coordinated kit? Or, create an Entire card and enter our Cards category. Feeling crafty or just cant decide, sign up for a spot in both our completed cards and our card kits!!
Thank you for looking at our Once Upon a Time Fairy Tale Swap
SWAP QUANTITY: 4+1 (you send in 5 of the same kits/cards and receive 4 different kits in return; the plus one is for the hostess) for each spot.
If you choose to do the CARD KIT, then each card kit includes:
1. 2-3 Fairytale images (dragons, princesses, princes, witches, queens and giants to name a few) all the same, CLEANLY and CLEARLY stamped in a Copic friendly ink and NOT colored in. Please label your packet with ink type and leave enough room for cropping.
2. At least 2 6” x 6” sheets of coordinating Designer Paper.
3. At least 12” of ribbon, trim, cord, or other ‘fiber’.
4. Set (4-6) of coordinating embellishments. These can be anything like brads, buttons, primas, gemstones, etc.
5. Optional items that really raise a kit’s ‘Wow’ factor are stamped sentiments, stamped backgrounds, punched shapes, sample photos of cards made with the kit’s supplies, anything else fun you can think of! Be creative!
If you choose to do the COMPLETED CARD, each completed card is to be:
1. made on high quality cardstock
2. No vendor product restrictions. Just make beautiful cards that you would want to receive
3. No envies necessary for regular A2 cards(5 1/2 x 4 1/4). If you choose to make another size card, please send envies.
***If you sign up for more than 1 spot, you need to use a different image and supplies for each kit. Thank you.***
PACKAGING: Package each individual kit in its own Ziploc bag and label with your name and SCS name. Place ALL 5 kit baggies in one large Ziploc and also label with your name and SCS name.
MAILING INSTRUCTIONS: Place large Ziploc full of kits in a self-addressed, stamped envelope (bubble envelope recommended to protect kit contents) and then place in mailing envelope. ** Be sure to use stamps because many P.O.s will not accept meter strips and make sure postage is equal to amount it cost to mail your kits. Include a couple of extra stamps or $1 in case your returns kits are heavier; I will return all unused postage.
Do not prepay for priority labels - the date they are purchased needs to match the mail on date...Priority stamps are OK
Also Canadian stamps can't be used to mail from the US...so please just send cash or US postage stamps.
DUE DATE: All swaps are due in our hands by November 11, 2012 that way we can have them swapped and ready to ship back out before the holidays. if not received by this time, they will be returned, if you cant complete your kits, please let us know. We will try to have them swapped out and returned in the mail within 10 days, sooner if we can because, we are always excited to get our kits and we bet you are too!
***Please PM either mom - Justme1972 or or I - tracy836***
Okay -- let the FUN begin!!!!
3. Thecrazycardlady -
4. Chris - chrismakescards
5. Dea - stamperamma
6. Dea - stamperamma
7. Kristyn - tryingtofindtime
Last edited by tracy836; 11-20-2012 at 06:10 AM..