View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 10:18 AM   #67
lindac007
Die Cut Diva

Send a message via Yahoo to lindac007

Quote:
Originally Posted by StampinGoodDeeds View Post
Hi Linda -- Can I have two spots? I will likely use my Cricut paper doll carts but after seeing some inspiration here, I may go find other ideas!
I think I'll do a Knight in shining armor for starters, and then the other one will be a Fairy probably, not sure where you want to fit those on your lists... costumes or fairy tale? If I can find a cute vintage idea and maybe a holiday one too, I may do one of those but let me see what I can find out there first.
Do they have to move or have removeable clothing pieces to play with or are they more for cards/tags?

Thanks for joining! 4 spots vintage, holiday, fairy, costume The answers to questions. No they do not need additional clothes as I was thinking only of cards and scrapbook pages and especialy tags for gifts for grand childern/children. So they would not need to have moveable parts. If that is something you do I'll try to swap for you something similar to work you did put into it.

I did think about a additional category for clothes only as I make tear bears from mulberry and the clothes would have been great there, but had already started swap and didn't want to confuse anyone so I left it. I do lot of cards with paper dolls they always are popular.

By changing the background paper and additional embellishments dolls can work for any theme. In fact I'm excited about all these "faries" appearing as I do lots of gardening cards and a fairy in a garden/floral background are made for each other!! I'll find some pictures and load them soon so you can see!!

becareful.....WARNING..... very addictive just ask angelsparkly!!!!!! lol
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!