View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 08:42 AM   #120
kaegea
Glitter Queen

I love it all..and use it all...Have box...oh good grief...a big box of punches! Got CB as a gift a few years ago ...LOVE-LOVE it... and just added a bigshot. No mistake... a CB is WONDERFUL...light and easy to haul around and love that it is compact and folds up. The BS DOES need more space but is a more solid and stable tool. The big thick dies work so well in the BS, and although there are videos saying they will work in the CB...there is the risk of it breaking. I have one of the older electronic cricuts...but am not using it as much as I should. Still have a learning curve to conquer which in fact that is not getting shorter because the other die cut methods are so easy to get my hands on and "do it" right when I want it "done."

An aside factor for me also: My family is scattered all over the states so it is nice to have extra pieces of equipment when sisters or daughters are visiting and we want to work on things as a family.. (I am vowing however; to learn to use the cricut better and effectively.) I saw the electronic cutters can also be used to emboss by turning the blade and holder upside down!! None of this stuff is going to be obsolete anytime soon..imho!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!