View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 07:36 AM   #2467
muscrat
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DellsDani View Post
Hello stampers....are you ready for Week #10 of the Alphabet Challenge? We are in round 4 of the Alphabet Challenge. If you are new to the Alphabet Challenge please make sure to read post #1.

Before I post this week's letter let's say a HUGE THANK YOU to MUSCRAT (Kathy) for doing such an awesome job hosting last week's letter "M". Kathy, I know that everyone is going to miss you not only because you did such an awesome job at helping them to have fun but you also were so sweet you gave points for being sweet. Therefore, I think you deserve 2 extra points for being so sweet, don't ya think so ladies???? Kathy, you have earned yourself 5 points for doing such an awesome job hostessing!!!!! And with the 2 points for being so sweet...you just earned yourself 7 points my dear friend...now I haven't looked at the points you gave out so...hopefully you didn't give out more than 7 points to one person...otherwise I may have to adjust your points. THANK YOU MUSCRAT FOR BEING SUCH AN AWESOME HOSTESS!!!!! Feel free to come back and hostess again, anytime. Great big huggs for you!!!!

Ok ladies, here is this week's letter:

Week #10 is the letter J

Let's pass those J DARES out!!!!!

Put your thinking caps on and HAVE SOME FUN!!!!!

PLEASE use the KEYWORD: alpha4010
Thank you for the points Dani!! And thank you for asking me to hostess. It was fun once I did what I was supposed to do! LOL I appreciated your coaching me along. BUT, Now I am excited to have you back and begin my search for something for the letter J.....I'll be back on later. Thanks again!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!