View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 08:13 PM   #7
Vintage.Ritz
Compulsive Stamper

We're back (yes, already)! I decided to skip the Archiver's, Michael's, Joann's, and Hobby Lobby. Big Box stores are pretty much the same everywhere. I spent some time oogling in Craft Warehouse. I can definitely see myself making a few purchases there. They seemed to have a LOT of things, many that I haven't seen before. Decent place to go for base foundations to decorate and upcycle.

The LSS, Paper Cottage, was lovely. They had a nice assortment of brands and supplies, though I'd like to see a bit more Tim Holtz (my own particular obsession). Other than that, I would be happy to make purchases there

Thank you for your contributions. I LOVED the city.....well, what I could see of it in a few hours. It was lovely. So much green space in the gorgeous parks, and VERY nice people, people who SMILE and are friendly. It was an excellant first impression.

We've REALLY got our fingers crossed for a job offer. Should know by Friday, Monday at the latest. If anyone out there has any pull at Micron Technology, and wouldn't mind putting in a good word for a complete stranger, I'd sure appreciate it. :laugh:
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!