View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 09:00 AM   #3653
Donnaml
Hardware Hotshot

Send a message via Skype™ to Donnaml

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscrat View Post
speaking of dentists, have I told you this story before? My coworker told me she hates dentists. And they have to tell her before she comes, what they plan to do. One day she went in to the dentist and he had all these tools and things laid out on the tray. She asked what those were for. He said her root canal. She told him she wasn't having a root canal today. She needed to prepare for that. He basically then told her she would not be a returning patient until she "grew up!" He is no longer in business. Wonder why?
I don't blame her one bit, there is no way I would have a root canal or my gums scraped ( I heard that is real painful) Just pull my tooth. People that I know that have had root canals eventually have to go back and have them done again after so long. NO THANK YOU!!!!!!! Just pull it then. Knock me out first. I can understand why he is no longer in business.
My dentist recommended an oral surgeon for my tooth but I told him I would NEVER go back to him again. I have been to him, my son has been to him and that visit sealed the deal for me. The receptionist called me and told me the doctor needed to see me immediately and would discuss why when I got there. She made me believe something horrible had happend to my son during the procedure. Turned out they wanted more money because he only took what they told him it would cost and it ended up costing more. Then my daughter went to him (without my knowlege) and she told me that he made her feel real uncomfortable because he kept telling her how beautiful she was and some other nonappropriate things. WHAT the HECK, what kind of doctor talks to a patient like that???? Needless to say I have told all my kids they are never to go to him again. Sorry, I seem to ramble sometimes.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!