View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 07:58 AM   #116
Karen Campbell
Compulsive Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrussom View Post
Hello! I just saw this thread and am joining in too! I stopped watching for a while then caught up. And am I glad I did. Last night's episode was really over the top. I watched it twice and I too watched the Talking Dead for the first time and it explained a lot. I went on line too to read a recap of the comic and that explained a lot too. The show 'sort of' follows the comic but things happen to different people it seems (like when they die and stuff) and who they meet or when they meet them. But it gave some insight that I think I needed.

I guess from watching two seasons of this show is don't get too attached to anyone! But I like that in a show - otherwise it becomes way too predictable.
The graphic novel is interesting. We've watched the Talking Dead from the beginning and they had the author on it and he's a writer for the show & they purposefully DON'T follow the graphic novel b/c then those who read it would know everything ahead of time. They want everyone to be surprised.
And, just like living in a zombie apocalypse, you never know who's gonna die next....
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!